Have you ever been to an Amsterdam sex show? Share your tales

MerchantOfEnnis

A mate of mine, let's just call him Dennis, recently went to Amsterdam and decided to check out a live sex show after visiting the Anne Frank House and smoking a few doobies.

€60 entry, free drink, but you can only stay for an hour and a half.

Jesus the things he saw. Lads riding wans non stop without blowing their load (I'm convinced they hire gay lads as the male performers in these things, no other explanation is plausible.).

Then these ones with amazing pelvic muscles writing letters with a pen inserted in their vagina. Amazing skill tbf.

And this carry on of lads being invited up from the audience to "eat a banana". Sadly DennisY wasn't invited up, but apparently back in the day a lot more was done with the banana than it was these days. Poor stags up on stage getting a banana shoved up his hole while all his m8s cheer on in the audience.

Overall my m8 said it was good but not worth €60. Despite drink being free he only managed two drinks in the hour as the bar was so busy and he also didn't want to miss too much of the action on stage.

Anyone got any tales from these shows? I'd say there are a fair few of ye who have been, so share your stories.

Remember, you're among friends here. 🧡

A mate of mine, let's just call him Dennis, recently went to Amsterdam and decided to check out a live sex show after visiting the Anne Frank House and smoking a few doobies.

Jesus the things he saw. Lads riding wans non stop without blowing their load (I'm convinced they hire gay lads as the male performers in these things, no other explanation is plausible.).

Then these ones with amazing pelvic muscles writing letters with a pen inserted in their vagina. Amazing skill tbf.

And this carry on of lads being invited up from the audience to "eat a banana". Sadly DennisY wasn't invited up, but apparently back in the day a lot more was done with the banana than it was these days. Poor stags up on stage getting a banana shoved up his hole while all his m8s cheer on in the audience.

Overall my m8 said it was good but not worth €60. Despite drink being free he only managed two drinks in the hour as the bar was so busy and he also didn't want to miss too much of the action on stage.

Anyone got any tales from these shows? I'd say there are a fair few of ye who have been, so share your stories.

Tell us, did Mo…sorry Dennis pick up any tips?

Never.

Did walk the canals out of curiosity.

Passed by one.... Guy outside started inviting me in.

Initially in Dutch until I replied no thanks.

'oh.... No sex for us Sir, we're British'

I remember being on a stag in a different European city. One of the lads was invited up on stage at a sex show for “something to eat” - he ended up gawking his heart up some hours later and while the rest of us had a great weekend he was sick as a dog - stayed in his room for the duration I think. His missus collected him at the airport so goosed was he and she felt so sorry for him “They don’t cook things properly out there” apparently😉

I remember another time there was a gang of us including the father of some of the lads, who said he’d no interest in paying into any sex show “Shur why would I - aren’t they all cut with the one hatchet” 😂😂😂

I remember being on a stag in a different European city. One of the lads was invited up on stage at a sex show for “something to eat” - he ended up gawking his heart up some hours later and while the rest of us had a great weekend he was sick as a dog - stayed in his room for the duration I think. His missus collected him at the airport so goosed was he and she felt so sorry for him “They don’t cook things properly out there” apparently😉

I remember another time there was a gang of us including the father of some of the lads, who said he’d no interest in paying into any sex show “Shur why would I - aren’t they all cut with the one hatchet” 😂😂😂
Poor Kev,

I wish to make it clear, this is NOT me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼