Graham Geraghty

What a k******. See him handing out slaps in Croke Park? And to think the Cork hurlers could have players missing out for handbags at the Clare game.
He'll probably top the poll next time out though!

What a k******. See him handing out slaps in Croke Park? And to think the Cork hurlers could have players missing out for handbags at the Clare game.
He'll probably top the poll next time out though!

Apparently he's hated in Meath as much as he is everywhere else. That's why he flopped in the election. I'd say it was his own deluded sense of his own importance that made him think he could actually get elected.
Good player in his day but a low-life as a person. Remember the time he played against Australia in the International Rules series and called an Aborigine a "n****r during a game?
An absolute scumbag.

found myself shouting for meath yesterday, never thought that would happen:confused:

probably a once off Finnbar, in order to restore you're hatred of those cunts watch the 88 drawn final tonight and that should cure you of any impure thoughts!

As for Geraghty, if 4 Cork hurlers and 4 Clare hurlers get suspended for last weeks "violence", then Graham should have the book thrown at him for the 2 sending off offences missed by the ref but clearly caught on tv. To think he eventually got a yellow card for the softest of his 3 punches, what a joke.

Id never have a problem shouen for dublin over meath, in fairness what have Dublin ever done to us in GAA (apart from '83 down the Park) in comparison to Meath.
I dont think anything will be done about Geraghty, since in was a good enough game so media have something to write and talk about instead of focusing on particular off the ball incidents, something which is complete opposite to last week in the Cork and Clare game.

If the laws are to be properly enforced by the GAA or CCC then Geraghty will have to get 3 months for striking. It'll be interesting to see what action will be taken seeing as its the Dubs are Meath's opponants.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼