Feelings are not facts

Matlock

Where has this phenomenon come from?

The #ibelieveher thing reminded me of it but it is also true of the #notmycaptain horseshit. Rory Best is factually the captain. At least a #yesmycaptainbutiamnothappyaboutitcosidontunderstandhowcourtworks would be factually correct!

I've also seen it with the IH is not Irish claim, even though he is clearly factually an Irish citizen.

How did we come to a place where people think it is ok to ignore any facts they feel they don't suit them?

*insert old man shaking fist at sky gif here*

x
That is what reminded me of it today but it is a more general rant to be honest!

More than a demonstration how far out of your depth you are you trollop.You are beyond fucken laughable....never mnid having the foggiest idea of Law.

You like some other cunts here who suck hole are too terrified to respond...It's very enjoyable watching you all run to the rocks you hid behind ..Bogtrotters are we...eh

Matlock a Lawyer ? are you fucking insane..? A Psychoanalyst? It gets worse...a mother of(newborn pair turns up on PROC middle of the night)make it quads.... it's beyond funny.

Where has this phenomenon come from?

The #ibelieveher thing reminded me of it but it is also true of the #notmycaptain horseshit. Rory Best is factually the captain. At least a #yesmycaptainbutiamnothappyaboutitcosidontunderstandhowcourtworks would be factually correct!

I've also seen it with the IH is not Irish claim, even though he is clearly factually an Irish citizen.

How did we come to a place where people think it is ok to ignore any facts they feel they don't suit them?

*insert old man shaking fist at sky gif here*
Zealots is the word you're looking for.

There are focking zealots everywhere, nobody has an ounce of compassion for "the other side" and boy will we see it over the next couple of months.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jamsey

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼