Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

If you saw Blighes socials yesterday, he put a video up of a woman who confronted him in Roscrea, tagging her as a 'looney leftie'. Now she was very animated and a few of the points she put to him didn't hold merit, but El Dels retorts were piss poor aswell.

But what's to note here is that for a change he wasn't holding the camera, and it looks like he's constantly recording his canvassing so that when he's confronted by anyone that takes him on he can employ his usual tactic of plastering them all over social media for his very mild mannered followers to comment on. What it also opens my mind to, is that I wonder how many times he's confronted when he's on the beat, because he's only going to upload a video where he thinks he has got the better of the person who confronts him. He's definitely not going to upload a video of him being comprehensively put down on his hateful retoric. Have many people here seen him on the canvas?

If you saw Blighes socials yesterday, he put a video up of a woman who confronted him in Roscrea, tagging her as a 'looney leftie'. Now she was very animated and a few of the points she put to him didn't hold merit, but El Dels retorts were piss poor aswell.

But what's to note here is that for a change he wasn't holding the camera, and it looks like he's constantly recording his canvassing so that when he's confronted by anyone that takes him on he can employ his usual tactic of plastering them all over social media for his very mild mannered followers to comment on. What it also opens my mind to, is that I wonder how many times he's confronted when he's on the beat, because he's only going to upload a video where he thinks he has got the better of the person who confronts him. He's definitely not going to upload a video of him being comprehensively put down on his hateful retoric. Have many people here seen him on the canvas?
I saw videos he posted of him being confronted by a few owners of asylum centres and actually of him out canvassing and talking at the door with a Ukrainian woman. There was one where he gatecrashed a Ukrainian march in mitchelstown as well.
It possibly depends on where you are looking ,youtube take down alot video, telegram leaves practically everything up AFAIK.

I saw videos he posted of him being confronted by a few owners of asylum centres and actually of him out canvassing and talking at the door with a Ukrainian woman. There was one where he gatecrashed a Ukrainian march in mitchelstown as well.
It possibly depends on where you are looking ,youtube take down alot video, telegram leaves practically everything up AFAIK.
Imagine even following this racist half-wit?

If Derek and his crew had 2 brain cells between them they'd be twice as stupid.

The man thinks Leo Varadkar is a communist.

Thick. As. Mince.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joachim Cooder

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼