Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

John Waters 2/1. It will be a dream to see him give it to the shower in Brussels, he will demolish them. He says he will not be there as a politician ,he will be there "to cause trouble". Legend.

9/2 for Derek.
Unlikely still but a definite narrowing of the odds as you said.
It will be interesting to see the result as it will be a clearer indicator of the level of support he has. I'd be surprised if he was even close but we'll see.
Unlikely to get elected to Europe but I’d be concerned he’ll be elected to the Council.

9/2 for Derek.
Unlikely still but a definite narrowing of the odds as you said.
It will be interesting to see the result as it will be a clearer indicator of the level of support he has. I'd be surprised if he was even close but we'll see.
The narrowing of the odds have nothing to do with political science analysis, it simply reflects that some people are backing him. A few €50 quid bets are enough to cut odds, that's how bet making works.

He hasn't a hope in hell of getting near a seat. The final seat in the last European Election in Ireland South went to Grace O'Sullivan (Green) who got almost 76,000 first preference votes. Blighe won't get a fraction of that, nor will he be transfer friendly.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼