Election?

Why have S.F. and Sco.Dems put up only a single poster each then?

Shane also has the cash to target the social climbers and curtain twitchers in Pearse Road and Noonan Road etc who put their address down as "The Lough" or those in the Pinecroft Estate.

He will not be getting my vote as the posters are everywhere-likewise any other candidate who litters the place.

Your current obsession with "Blue Shirts" is just weird.

"Shane" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Traditionally parties agree between each other on canvassing so if say FF are canvassing in an estate and a canvassing team from FG or SF or whoever arrive and see the other party there first the go away and return another time. There's also an unwritten that you only poster within your own constituency - it makes good financial sense too, not to mention less posters around that you describe as "litter".

But even on that score Shane O'Callaghan has overstepped the mark. Either he doesn't know the LEA in which he is running, or he and/or his FG election support team have deliberately placed a number of his posters outside of his LEA.

Clearly he has a lot more money to throw at trying to get elected than most, if not indeed all, of his rivals. I'm sure that'll play well to the blueshirt faction - maybe not so well to others

Shane is glaring down from telegraph polls at the citizens of Pearse Road, if I know anything about those people they'll give him nothing.

Sean Martin's lads were putting up his posters this morning, I saw a solitary DB poster too.

Shane is glaring down from telegraph polls at the citizens of Pearse Road, if I know anything about those people they'll give him nothing.

Sean Martin's lads were putting up his posters this morning, I saw a solitary DB poster too.

I know SM, and while we wouldn't agree on political parties I think he's a decent skin.

I think I'm edging towards communist thinking principles' (without the murder and mayhem like)
If I'm to vote for the first time in decades who should I vote for at council level.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Aideen McQueen & Guests

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼