Crash on Carr's Hil

Just saw a dashcam video of it. Not good. Car side swiped the truck which then flipped by the look of it.
Saw a picture alright, it looks bad for truck driver. The car looked fairly intact unless there is another one at the other side.
From Cork Safety alerts......

GLc06OjWAAAUsZC

Last edited:
The silver car was at fault for veering over the solid white line-both car and truck were going quite fast I reckon?.

What a lethal road.

I seen the video, absolutely shocking.

It would appear the driver of the car was using a phone the way they veered over the line, that is complete speculation on my part but that's how it comes across.

EDIT: Possibly a heart attack or medical condition also.

Last edited:
Silver car got a right bang on driver’s side. There could be one of many reasons the same car veered towards the oncoming traffic. Hopefully no more than just injuries.

The silver car was at fault for veering over the solid white line-both car and truck were going quite fast I reckon?.

What a lethal road.
The driver of the silver estate is 100% at fault but I did think the truck was going a bit fast for that road. Also afaik and it's not in the video but the truck flipped over on to another car that was behind the lad filming it and that is the fatality.

The driver of the silver estate is 100% at fault but I did think the truck was going a bit fast for that road. Also afaik and it's not in the video but the truck flipped over on to another car that was behind the lad filming it and that is the fatality.
That is just terrible.

The silver car was not even looking where they were going (Older car no bluetooth phone so distracted?) and in a split second a horriffic crash happens.

That is just terrible.

The silver car was not even looking where they were going (Older car no bluetooth phone so distracted?) and in a split second a horriffic crash happens.
You'd never know - 2 young school girls in my daughters year were knocked down recently standing at traffic lights waiting to cross the road. It turned n old man lost consciousness and veered off the road into them. The traffic light post saved them from worse injuries than the broken bones

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Casey Black

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼