Crash on Carr's Hil

There is no such a thing as a bad road, it is bad and dangerous drivers are the issue.

I reckon as the road is still closed there may be a fatality.

There is no such a thing as a bad road, it is bad and dangerous drivers are the issue.

I reckon as the road is still closed there may be a fatality.

There are some pretty bad roads out my way tbf, I would do, near 10 miles on a road like the one below only much narrower, before I'd hit a secondary road. The whole road, wouldn't be as bad as the pic but there would be plenty of very bad patches . In fairness, a few ould boys with a truck load of cold tar and tea making facilities , will come out now and then to fill the potholes but a bit of rain and the cold tar gets washed away.

Not many use these roads and the farmers have them fucked with their massive machinery .

We don't get much crashes out here though, people know the roads.

clykeel-630x472.jpg

There are some pretty bad roads out my way tbf, I would do, near 10 miles on a road like the one below only much narrower, before I'd hit a secondary road. The whole road, wouldn't be as bad as the pic but there would be plenty of very bad patches . In fairness, a few ould boys with a truck load of cold tar and tea making facilities , will come out now and then to fill the potholes but a bit of rain and the cold tar gets washed away.

Not many use these roads and the farmers have them fucked with their massive machinery .

clykeel-630x472.jpg

Fock, I half expected to see Neil Armstrong bouncing along in the background of that picture.

The roof was chopped off two of the cars. I'm sure that was done as a precautionary measure in case of neck injuries.

Looked like a black BMW was traveling up the hill and the white Toyota was traveling down the hill. But that's only judging by final positions of cars, it may have been something different, only saw it out the back window coming down the slip way.
Hope they are all OK.

clykeel-630x472.jpg

That is not a road, is that some place in Romania ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼