Cork u20 Hurling 2024

TAN do you think the Clare Limerick game on Sunday might distract you momentarily from dastardly WBs crime of the century?

I predict a riot now they're going to cram 1000 or so more into the hell that is Cusack Park

TAN

The sliotar wasn't forthcoming from Terence Fahy but you're now stating the official didn't do his job and that it is also the players job to turn to the linesman. I was involved in teams and I never heard of and don't believe this to be the duty of any player. You previously stated Cillian Tobin pushed Terence Fahy but now you're stating he hit him twice, bull! If red cards were issued for pushes in melees on sidelines we'd hardly be watching 5 a side hurling.

Who cares about Fahy's behaviour in Harty, Club or previous Clare U-20 campaigns? He is not going before a court or a jury. Such long-winded nonsense, you are now sounding like John Kiely defending Kyle Hayes. Yet there is no acknowlegement from you that Fahy jeopardised Clare's chances of getting a result.

The general rules of the game are on some county websites and diving isn't even mentioned. Your take is William Buckley has no right to do it although Clare players are notorious for same. We all know it shouldn't happen but until the GAA do something about it then it's going to continue.

TAN

The sliotar wasn't forthcoming from Terence Fahy but you're now stating the official didn't do his job and that it is also the players job to turn to the linesman. I was involved in teams and I never heard of and don't believe this to be the duty of any player. You previously stated Cillian Tobin pushed Terence Fahy but now you're stating he hit him twice, bull! If red cards were issued for pushes in melees on sidelines we'd hardly be watching 5 a side hurling.

Who cares about Fahy's behaviour in Harty, Club or previous Clare U-20 campaigns? He is not going before a court or a jury. Such long-winded nonsense, you are now sounding like John Kiely defending Kyle Hayes. Yet there is no acknowlegement from you that Fahy jeopardised Clare's chances of getting a result.

The general rules of the game are on some county websites and diving isn't even mentioned. Your take is William Buckley has no right to do it although Clare players are notorious for same. We all know it shouldn't happen but until the GAA do something about it then it's going to continue.

Thats actually the rules. The player cannot push or strike any member of the opposition management on or off the field . Its a red card.

The Keane red card was a load of bollocks and the claim made to some of clares management informally and very quickly was that he got a red card for a headbutt seen by the linesman.
The footage shows there was no headbutt so it will be interesting to see what level of arse covering goes on with the refs report. I believe they are supposed to write it without reference to TV footage but if they see that there was no headbutt what will they put in the report.

anyway, its done with now.

TAN

I never stated it was a red card offence but when a player identifies a player 5 metres away and goes up to him, eye balls him and puts his head in his face it's asking for trouble when neither of them were involved in the ongoing melee. You castigate William Buckley for something Clare players are notorious for but there is no rule regarding diving. The dive would not have occurred if Keane was up to any good but both players will grow up and learn. This is very different to Terence Fahy trying to kill Cork's momentum when his own team were in ascendancy which was the height of stupidity and it naturally backfired. Fahy is not under 20 and should know better but it would also be of benefit to his players if he learns from the incident.

Also Cork were not in a hole as you stated, they were only 5 points down after scoring the previous 2 points. This game wasn't won or lost in the 1st half and Clare's reaction to going a man down was downright poor or maybe they were in shock. They did recover temporarily with Organ's goal but not enough as Cork closed it out. As I stated Cork had Ben O'Connor sent off v Limerick last year but galvanised, raised their game and went on to win.

Thats actually the rules. The player cannot push or strike any member of the opposition management on or off the field . Its a red card.

The Keane red card was a load of bollocks and the claim made to some of clares management informally and very quickly was that he got a red card for a headbutt seen by the linesman.
The footage shows there was no headbutt so it will be interesting to see what level of arse covering goes on with the refs report. I believe they are supposed to write it without reference to TV footage but if they see that there was no headbutt what will they put in the report.

anyway, its done with now.
Try move on so lad 🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼