Cork Pubs Irish pints review

Much more complicated and disgusting than the colour of your shit. But this is a family forum, so I'll not go into the nasty detail.
I've bowel disease. I can't drink stout even though I love it. I was nearly hospitalised one time after going large down in Killarney. I had to be carried to Southdoc and got an injection into my hip.
You're not alone
Edit. I have been hospitalised with it just not over stout.

I've bowel disease. I can't drink stout even though I love it. I was nearly hospitalised one time after going large down in Killarney. I had to be carried to Southdoc and got an injection into my hip.
You're not alone
Edit. I have been hospitalised with it just not over stout.
Sorry to hear that.

With me, luckily It's just Beamish that messes me up. I didn't have for a long time, so just wanted to give it another chance after spotting someone else's handsome looking pint at the bar.

Chlorella supplementation really helps with that ,you can enjoy a few pints with out getting the pain mind you it adds colour to the flock of sparrows the next day ,also eh less mainstream beers are all round better for your gut given how they are made .
Microdosing for a few weeks can help too. Get 200ml a day for a few weeks and check how it works later with man intake ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Henry Prune

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼