Cork Pubs Irish pints review

In my experience, it's always a bad sign when a place uses those horrible glasses.

Morketing baby.. absolutely no chance you'll be getting a pint out of anything else in there!

Not strictly true, Manger. The storehouse does have the ordinary glass, they sell them... to gobshites.

I got a pint in a Guinness branded tulip glass after I said that I didn't want it in the "Waterford Crystal".

They had no problem with it. You just have to impress with sheer force of will*.

(*and possibly the hint of violence that I've been told I carry with me.)

Well I've saved a fortune due to their bad pints. Myself and the girlfriend would have been in there every Friday and Saturday, but we haven't had a night there in a month I'd say

It's a shame because Liam is a very nice man and I wish him all the best, but I just can't drink their pints.

You and this old doll of yours ever stay in?
You're out on the gatt almost every night. Yourself and herself ever stay in in this apartment of yours?

Had a couple of pints of Beamish at the local the other night. They were savage, and on the night much nicer than the Guinness, which was a bit too bitter. Christ though, as usual I paid for it yesterday. Maybe it's an IBS thing, because I don't know others that have the same problems with it as me.

Not strictly true, Manger. The storehouse does have the ordinary glass, they sell them... to gobshites.

I got a pint in a Guinness branded tulip glass after I said that I didn't want it in the "Waterford Crystal".

They had no problem with it. You just have to impress with sheer force of will*.

(*and possibly the hint of violence that I've been told I carry with me.)

Did you say elsewhere you're from Na Piarsaigh? Might explain it alright ;)

I'd love to get into stouts but I hear they're rotten with sugar. I almost have the 'betes kicked, so I better not.

Had a couple of pints of Beamish at the local the other night. They were savage, and on the night much nicer than the Guinness, which was a bit too bitter. Christ though, as usual I paid for it yesterday. Maybe it's an IBS thing, because I don't know others that have the same problems with it as me.

If you mean the black sh*tes after pints of porter I think most people get them :cool:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼