Cork Minor Hurling 2024

I'll do the sums for you.
There are lads who are 15 years old because their birthday has not yet happened in 2024. But they will turn 16 during 2024 which makes them u16 in GAA terms.
So previous poster is correct, there are 15 year olds playing.
Anyway regardless of them being 15, 16, or 17 it's pretty pathetic to be on here calling them useless.
Just a taught but maybe is that why we can't win ball if we have lads still 15 /16 compared to lads on the age is there no lads good enough on the age to say we need to go 2 yrs under .don't shot me it's just a obvious question

Just a taught but maybe is that why we can't win ball if we have lads still 15 /16 compared to lads on the age is there no lads good enough on the age to say we need to go 2 yrs under .don't shot me it's just a obvious question
There was only one U16 started tonight and that was Brosnan. All the rest are U17. He has definitely been one of their better players as well.

I'll do the sums for you.
There are lads who are 15 years old because their birthday has not yet happened in 2024. But they will turn 16 during 2024 which makes them u16 in GAA terms.
So previous poster is correct, there are 15 year olds playing.
Anyway regardless of them being 15, 16, or 17 it's pretty pathetic to be on here calling them useless.
Spot on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼