Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sh*t just got real!
GET IN!!!

Read 2 other posts and am not going to read back on any other buzz killing s*ite about OAPs, ffs.

HON THE REBELS!!!
^ Before the game.
Part of me would love to see HH&L on the team sheet tonight, just to stick to the ragers on here.
Apocalypse.
The only person on here that will get anything stuck to them is you and your delusion over the 3 biys, you were proved wrong last week with their 3 points from 11 shots and if PR is gullible enough to start them again, guaranteed you'll be proved wrong this sunday with the second no-show.

^ Before the game.

The only person on here that will get anything stuck to them is you and your delusion over the 3 biys, you were proved wrong last week with their 3 points from 11 shots and if PR is gullible enough to start them again, guaranteed you'll be proved wrong this sunday with the second no-show.
Prov
^ Before the game.

You sad ol git.
Couldn't care less about being wrong - I'm wrong loads of times - just hoping we win on Sunday.
As I was last Sunday.
Unlike you who are probably bitter enough to want us to lose if they are chosen, so as you can be proved "right"

^ Before the game.

Please just ignore him. He hasn't a glimmer.

Prov

You sad ol git.
Couldn't care less about being wrong - I'm wrong loads of times - just hoping we win on Sunday.
As I was last Sunday.
Unlike you who are probably bitter enough to want us to lose if they are chosen, so as you can be proved "right"
Im the one whos bitter and wants us to lose but yet you want PR to name 3 unworthy starters tonight in the hopes it pisses off a few auld fellas on an online fan forum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but ya, your "just hoping they win on sunday" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼