Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Looking forward to the debate that 4 teams should go through from Munster when we come fourth. Followed by, we were starting to go well, right team played against Tipp and it was a great performance. We were on to win the AI if they let 4 teams through.

Based on today, Hoggy will still be on our team in 25. Meade was like an OAP running for the bus tracking back today.

Haven’t had time to fully think about today or Cork hurling in general. Still a bit raw. However I think the 2021 hammering by Limerick set us back years, we haven’t recovered from it. The older lads were some of our better players today.

Rather than post a long meandering essay I’ll end on this. The last two games have proven that we’re just not good enough. They tried their best today and it wasn’t enough.
Sometimes it really is as simple as this. But because we are Cork we just can’t believe it.

Haven’t had time to fully think about today or Cork hurling in general. Still a bit raw. However I think the 2021 hammering by Limerick set us back years, we haven’t recovered from it. The older lads were some of our better players today.

Rather than post a long meandering essay I’ll end on this. The last two games have proven that we’re just not good enough. They tried their best today and it wasn’t enough.
Today was tough to take.

I still feel team selection and moves have cost us in the 2 games. Its small margins.

However I think the 2021 hammering by Limerick set us back years, we haven’t recovered from it.
Right.. time for a civil war..
As the infamous strike was coming to an end, an elderly man who had given 65 years service to club and county grabbed my arm as we watched an underage club game & chatted about “ the peace” and said these words quietly
“ my man it will be decades before Cork hurling recovers from this, I hope to live to a 100 and in those 22 years Cork won’t win another All Ireland I bet”
Poor man is dead now.
We had Don Franco on a 2 pager in today’s Indo and that other absolute prick will be on the Sunday game tonight. No consequences for any of em and they telling us all about the game now!!
Everyone of those players today deserve our full support for putting on the jersey and giving it their all. It’s now they need our support more than ever.

Looking forward to the debate that 4 teams should go through from Munster when we come fourth. Followed by, we were starting to go well, right team played against Tipp and it was a great performance. We were on to win the AI if they let 4 teams through.

Based on today, Hoggy will still be on our team in 25. Meade was like an OAP running for the bus tracking back today.
Imagine being TOC or B Roche watching Meade lack of pace thinking how is he ahead of me?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼