Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Money strapped county board is why... Last thing that the man needs really
I've no issue with them running these events to make money but I can't see why you would do it the weekend of a huge championship game.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was in Cork but travelling up and down to Dublin is mad stuff.

Devils advocate here. What’s the difference between him travelling to Dublin for this and doing a days work? With WhatsApp etc he can easily contact players, selectors etc to make any last minute arrangements.

Devils advocate here. What’s the difference between him travelling to Dublin for this and doing a days work? With WhatsApp etc he can easily contact players, selectors etc to make any last minute arrangements.
I would say it takes away energy and focus from what is the most important game the Cork team have played for probably a number of years.

The timing is ludicrous and unnecessary imo. This could have been done before the championship started.

Cork should be hopping out of their boots on Sunday, hearing things like we are flaky and soft for 20+ years is demoralizing. For the life of me, I do not understand how we do not have abrasive hard-working, never back down type of characters. I was encouraged to read Pat Ryan’s comments on our intensity and how we start games no the players need to step up and be giants for 70+ minutes. The team has a lot of risks, but I think everybody here believes that we needed to take risks, and sticking with what has not worked, is simply criminal. We need to be very careful of Shane O’Donnell, he did wreck last year, disrupting our ball coming out of defense. Silly turnovers, and our inability to switch on after we had scored a goal. Don’t take time to pat yourself on the back, get back in the game get your defense and structure, correct. I would have huge concerns over to TOM play wing back, he is headless and has a lack of composure but he does have an incredible engine, and he is a big body. Hopefully, Shane Barrett can replicate last week’s Form. I really think he is a diamond in the rough. I can’t say I’m looking forward to Sunday, but hope will keep us watching.

No one did bar you, but that is expected considering the vice like grip I have you constantly in, coward. Now runaway like you always do. Yet again, you jump in head first with out a clue, the poster I said hadn't a glimmer was the one that claimed a very good poster here hoped that Cork would lose, you thick cunt.
🤣

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼