Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Stick to the justifying of the murdering of innocents etc Sound_y and losing daft legal arguments with a qualified experienced solicitor.

No one wants to go to Belfast.

This is Cork and we need to get the durty junkie bastards off the streets.

Now that you've failed to provide any evidence that I berated anyone for preferring Paris to Belfast, can you try to post where I ever tried to "justify the murdering of innocents" Statty.

Or is that just the latest in your pattern of being bitter and not actually being able to understand the written word correctly?

No.

You are jumping to the totally wrong conclusion yet again.

No one is "condoning" Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc.

Try harder.

Delighted that "no one" here is now condoning Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc.

Do you think that maybe those people protesting in town are maybe trying to draw more attention to "Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc." rather than just sitting idly by?

Where did he condone anything that Israel has done?

Are we not allowed call out any wrongs committed by your buddies in Hamas without us being labelled pro Israel?
You are dealing with someone who takes reactionary absolutism to an Olympic sport level.

MOE: "I like apples"

Sound_y: "Does that mean that you HATE oranges"?

MOE: "I never even mentioned oranges, I just said that I liked apples"

Sound_Y: "Other people like oranges so you obviously hate and dismiss them".............

You are dealing with someone who takes reactionary absolutism to an Olympic sport level.

MOE: "I like apples"

Sound_y: "Does that mean that you HATE oranges"?

MOE: "I never even mentioned oranges, I just said that I liked apples"

Sound_Y: "Other people like oranges so you obviously hate and dismiss them".............

People trying to disconnect the protests in favour of Palestinians at this time of "Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc." with having anything to do with "
Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc." and likening it to apples and oranges are very very strange.

Delighted that "no one" here is now condoning Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc.

Do you think that maybe those people protesting in town are maybe trying to draw more attention to "Israels punitative horriffic actions in Gaza etc." rather than just sitting idly by?
Yes.

The entire planet was totally unaware of the events of October 07th 2023 in Gaza and subsequent conflict etc and it is definitly not on every T.V. and radio news bullitin or in the printed and online media 24/7

A few numtpties with flags on the Mall should sort out the Middle-East alright.

Did you even attend the protest yourself today?

No.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Silent Disco : All The Hits

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼