Cork city has gone to the dogs.

What does that have to do with Israeli powered smartphones?

If you can't see the link between protesters against Israeli excesses in occupying Palestine using phones with Israeli manufactured devices on board, and people objecting to Ireland's occupation by Britain voicing their objections in English, then I'm not sure there's a whole lot I can say to make you understand MOE. The link of using your enemies technology or language against them is pretty obvious I would have thought.

Should every Green campaigner be told to avoid all forms of modern communication in trying to get their message across? :unsure:

And you've been wrong so many times before Statty - why change the habits of a lifetime eh?
You have zero knowledge about anything outside the historic Irish Republican struggle Sound_y.

Only last week you were berating us all about preferring Paris to Belfast for a weekend away and telling us all that we could all easily drive or take the train to Belfast and when the exact opposite case was easily proven you simply ran away.

Again.

Apparently AXA are the only company in the world that has connections to Israel so these lads feel the need to protest outside their office in Cork.

Probably while tweeting on their smartphones powered by chips made in Israel 🇮🇱
These flag waving unemployable simpletons are just very easily triggered.

If they spent a few weeks living under harsh Islamic or Hamas rules they would all be queuing up to get to the West as quickly as their legs could carry them as Hamas etc could not care less about their Human rights etc.

You have zero knowledge about anything outside the historic Irish Republican struggle Sound_y.

Only last week you were berating us all about preferring Paris to Belfast for a weekend away and telling us all that we could all easily drive or take the train to Belfast and when the exact opposite case was easily proven you simply ran away.

Again.

😂

Put your bitterness at being shown up time and again to one side Statty. I have quite a bit of knowledge on a wide variety of topics as it happens 😎

Can you point out where I criticised anyone for preferring Paris to Belfast. I merely said I'd been to both a number of times. It seems pretty evident from what you've posted here that you're the last one who should be trying to criticize the knowledge of other contributors here given that interpretation of the written word doesn't appear to be your forte 😂😂😂

These flag waving unemployable simpletons are just very easily triggered.

If they spent a few weeks living under harsh Islamic or Hamas rules they would all be queuing up to get to the West as quickly as their legs could carry them as Hamas etc could not care less about their Human rights etc.

You appear to be trying to condone what Israel is currently doing in Palestine. Thankfully our Government isn't as dismissive of the plight of Palestinians as you

If you can't see the link between protesters against Israeli excesses in occupying Palestine using phones with Israeli manufactured devices on board, and people objecting to Ireland's occupation by Britain voicing their objections in English, then I'm not sure there's a whole lot I can say to make you understand MOE. The link of using your enemies technology or language against them is pretty obvious I would have thought.

Should every Green campaigner be told to avoid all forms of modern communication in trying to get their message across? :unsure:

They're not protesting against Israeli excesses in Palestine, they're protesting against an insurance company that has links to Israel.

I find it odd that they'd go to the effort of protesting against one business with links to Israel, while supporting other Israeli linked businesses through technology that they use.

Meanwhile they've gotten absolutely nowhere with trying to bully Cork's own Bambi Thug into abandoning her Eurovision dream for their cause.

Stay strong Bambi, you're a national treasure

Can you point out where I criticised anyone for preferring Paris to Belfast. I merely said I'd been to both a number of times. It seems pretty evident from what you've posted here that you're the last one who should be trying to criticize the knowledge of other contributors here given that interpretation of the written word doesn't appear to be your forte 😂😂😂
Stick to the justifying of the murdering of innocents etc Sound_y and losing daft legal arguments with a qualified experienced solicitor.

No one wants to go to Belfast.

This is Cork and we need to get the durty junkie bastards off the streets.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jezahel- Vampires Can't Weld

The Pavilion, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼