Clamping at Cork Airport

Airport Police very active up there. Was up there tonight and was watching them. Regularly checking cars and ensuring no clog up. Pity there isn't more set down area alright but what can ya do

anyway, be warned if you are setting down.....

Aye its been like that since it opened, kinda cramped area really, but most people don't realise that the first 20 minutes are free in the multi car park or are too lazy to park up there, so if they get clamped then sure leave em off

ill never forget the time i came back from vacation and spent about 2 hours lookign for my car up there! was convinced it had been stolen

Airport Police very active up there. Was up there tonight and was watching them. Regularly checking cars and ensuring no clog up. Pity there isn't more set down area alright but what can ya do

anyway, be warned if you are setting down.....

they never do it, there is usually an announcement in the airport and there is a scatter. never saw a car clamped there ever.

they never do it, there is usually an announcement in the airport and there is a scatter. never saw a car clamped there ever.

i do....now he may of been badly parked or something but needless to say the police up there are very active....moving people on constantly, even at night time

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼