Car crashes into Lee?

Out da Lough Like said:
Dunno biy, the Brit Slag is probably trying to "make the point" that just because I dislike her and her ilks patronising attitude on here, that it is somehow hypocritical of me to accuse someone else of being racist. I have no problem with race, and you can be a Brit Slag like her no matter what colour you are.

In this langers opinion, some Brit Slag gets fucked by some Feen from Cork who happens to be in England, and then forms a particular opinion which everyone on here is meant to agree with.

If someone doesn't agree with the Brit Slags opinions, particularly with regard to the "National Question" then they are automatically accused of wallowing in self pity, or being racist.

So in summary, I pity the Brit Slags here not because they are British: that is just an accident of birth, but rather because of the patronising, condascending opinions which they occasionally post here.

But hey, what the hell, it's a free country: well most of it is now.

:)

Aww diddums. Those little voices in your head been filling you up with kwayzee stories again.

Out da Lough Like said:
Dunno biy, the Brit Slag is probably trying to "make the point" that just because I dislike her and her ilks patronising attitude on here, that it is somehow hypocritical of me to accuse someone else of being racist. I have no problem with race, and you can be a Brit Slag like her no matter what colour you are.

In this langers opinion, some Brit Slag gets fucked by some Feen from Cork who happens to be in England, and then forms a particular opinion which everyone on here is meant to agree with.

If someone doesn't agree with the Brit Slags opinions, particularly with regard to the "National Question" then they are automatically accused of wallowing in self pity, or being racist.

So in summary, I pity the Brit Slags here not because they are British: that is just an accident of birth, but rather because of the patronising, condascending opinions which they occasionally post here.

But hey, what the hell, it's a free country: well most of it is now.

:)

Jeasus biy thats deep right there way too much hate in that for me

oul'doll said:
Why did you say "You can talk" if you weren't still bitter?

I thought it was Kimberley who was bitter this week?

I knew my comment would annoy ODLL... what is it he says... like shooting rats in a barrel? So predictable...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼