Car crashes into Lee?

It was a Fiesta actually, and it was on TV3 News last night.

They had film of the car being lifted out of the river by a crane.

RTE were covering the opening of a packet of crisps somewhere in Dumpland.
The driver was 36, and originally from Nigeria.
The poor guy came here seeking a better life, and that "one less" comment is an absolute disgrace.

RIP.

Out da Lough Like said:

The poor guy came here seeking a better life, and that "one less" comment is an absolute disgrace.

I have to agree.
Racism isn't funny.

Paedophilia is.

Out da Lough Like said:

RIP.

You can talk. Fuckwit.

Otto_the_bus_driver said:
Yeah, ya fuckwit.

.Whats that about actually? The Damien Duff doesn't dive comment i can only assume.

Dunno biy, the Brit Slag is probably trying to "make the point" that just because I dislike her and her ilks patronising attitude on here, that it is somehow hypocritical of me to accuse someone else of being racist. I have no problem with race, and you can be a Brit Slag like her no matter what colour you are.

In this langers opinion, some Brit Slag gets fucked by some Feen from Cork who happens to be in England, and then forms a particular opinion which everyone on here is meant to agree with.

If someone doesn't agree with the Brit Slags opinions, particularly with regard to the "National Question" then they are automatically accused of wallowing in self pity, or being racist.

So in summary, I pity the Brit Slags here not because they are British: that is just an accident of birth, but rather because of the patronising, condascending opinions which they occasionally post here.

But hey, what the hell, it's a free country: well most of it is now.

:)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Derek Burke

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼