Benny does it again.

The Langer in that video is the guy on the red couch, who thinks a langer (as distinct from a when your calling someone a bit of a gowl) is a Monkey's Tail :oops:

Wow. He's only gone and done it again.

Congratulations to Benny and all at Arthur Maynes, for winning "Best wine experience" at the Irish restaurant awards.

Maynes really is the perfect place to send your missus/gay lover for a Malbec while you pop into one of the nearby Racing Pubs for a feed of pints and a knees up with the lads.

Wow. He's only gone and done it again.

Congratulations to Benny and all at Arthur Maynes, for winning "Best wine experience" at the Irish restaurant awards.

Maynes really is the perfect place to send your missus/gay lover for a Malbec while you pop into one of the nearby Racing Pubs for a feed of pints and a knees up with the lads.

Well done Mr Warrior..👍👍 .😁😁

I have to admit I too have been caught up in the euphoria which has been sweeping the city at the thought of finally finding a welcoming atmosphere to watch the racing. So much so I have joined a syndicate and we purchased our first camel last week.

Cork is fast becoming the mecca of camel racing, where everyone from the poorest to the wealthiest can participate, I guess we have Benny to thank for that, and you MOE, for flagging this young upstart from a long way out.

I have to admit I too have been caught up in the euphoria which has been sweeping the city at the thought of finally finding a welcoming atmosphere to watch the racing. So much so I have joined a syndicate and we purchased our first camel last week.

Cork is fast becoming the mecca of camel racing, where everyone from the poorest to the wealthiest can participate, I guess we have Benny to thank for that, and you MOE, for flagging this young upstart from a long way out.

I backed Benny at 5 to 1..

He came in at 10 past 2

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼