Benny does it again.

The Primemutton's Cork video is now up to 102k views, to be fair that is some exposure for the pubs of Cork and indeed Cork in general.

I think that you should bring the man back over to do another video in Cork's racing/heritage pubs.

I messaged him on YouTube a few weeks ago and he said he wants to come back, but he wants to do Galway first

I told him to skip Galway and head to Sligo instead, the real capital of the West

And Cork has been good to PM too. Is it his top viewed vlog? You should offer to be his chaperone on his second Cork visit MOE. Maybe Benny’d finally give you those long over due free pints. When Mutton met MOE in the Mutton……..or Loft.

And Cork has been good to PM too. Is it his top viewed vlog? You should offer to be his chaperone on his second Cork visit MOE. Maybe Benny’d finally give you those long over due free pints. When Mutton met MOE in the Mutton……..or Loft.

It's his second biggest video, after his vlog from the Champions League final a few years ago.

Maybe Benny could organise a charity football match between Cork City and Man City. The Primemutton could do the coin toss at the start.

I can already picture Pep Guardiola scoffing a pint of Hansum IPA in the Poor Relation while watching the Grand National on his phone 🐎

The Primemutton's Cork video is now up to 102k views, to be fair that is some exposure for the pubs of Cork and indeed Cork in general.

I think that you should bring the man back over to do another video in Cork's racing/heritage pubs.

I messaged him on YouTube a few weeks ago and he said he wants to come back, but he wants to do Galway first

I told him to skip Galway and head to Sligo instead, the real capital of the West

He's some operator to be fair, PM is always welcome on Leeside.

It's his second biggest video, after his vlog from the Champions League final a few years ago.

Maybe Benny could organise a charity football match between Cork City and Man City. The Primemutton could do the coin toss at the start.

I can already picture Pep Guardiola scoffing a pint of Hansum IPA in the Poor Relation while watching the Grand National on his phone 🐎

And you could toss jimmy for the happy ending :cool:

Maybe you, MOE and jimmy could show PM around on his next visit? Throw in Hank Scorpio for the win.

Imagine if Benny commissioned me to bring the Primemutton on a tour of Cork's racing pubs.

The video would just be me and him sitting in the Hyde Out complaining about the pints

If I was a publican in Cork I'd be getting onto both the Primemutton and the Guinness Guru to come down and do a video. The easiest bit of mass publicity you'll ever get

I was considering starting my own YouTube channel ‘The Beamish Baron’ but I don’t want to dox myself on the Proc

There's already a fella who calls himself the Beamish Guru or something like that. Fella is a total amateur, he posted a while back that he hadn't done a review in a long time because the drink was affecting his health. Don't have a channel that relies on you drinking pints then ffs

There's already a fella who calls himself the Beamish Guru or something like that. Fella is a total amateur, he posted a while back that he hadn't done a review in a long time because the drink was affecting his health. Don't have a channel that relies on you drinking pints then ffs
I would only be interested in premium sponsored content in association with 'certain' racing pubs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼