Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Listening to 2 radio shows last week discussing the fall in sales in EV's the pro EV contributors both had the attitude of we will force ye to buy an EV . I have nothing against EV's and I will purchase an EV when i can get over 1200 km per charge or a full charge will take 10 minutes or less.

Listening to 2 radio shows last week discussing the fall in sales in EV's the pro EV contributors both had the attitude of we will force ye to buy an EV . I have nothing against EV's and I will purchase an EV when i can get over 1200 km per charge or a full charge will take 10 minutes or less.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't ever change
ESB rapid chargers will give 80% in 30 minutes

No my tank takes 720 km approx as tank is quite small. but i did get home a lot faster than an EV .,2 car loads went to Navan to see Cork play ,my petrol car and Mickys EV ,i arrived home for 8pm including stop for grub Micky was in the B/town bar for 9pm approx. €70 Approx for fuel,dont know how much an EV could cost but i expect a lot less.

Have an EV - 99kw battery. High power charger of which there are 3 in the city gets me a full charge in about 45 mins from nothing and a range of about 450km. Actual time from about 21% was about 30.

At home takes longer and costs about 9 euro.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼