Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

People deserve houses rather than insisting they first and foremost have to be A rated houses Statty. But you're alright jack so you're quite happy to pull up the ladder.

The notion that B rated houses are "cold" or "barely warm" in Ireland's climate are risible. Not that it would stop you from pushing that agenda mind.

People deserve houses rather than insisting they first and foremost have to be A rated houses Statty. But you're alright jack so you're quite happy to pull up the ladder.

The notion that B rated houses are "cold" or "barely warm" in Ireland's climate are risible. Not that it would stop you from pushing that agenda mind.
Yes, just throw up a few Myrosses and Ballymun there with water dripping down the walls from condensation for the most vulnerable and to hell with building regulations.

Do you just want another Priory Hall?

1713884091093.png

I want everybody to have the most energy effecient house and especially those in the social and affordable bracket (Those who can least afford the higher energy costs) if you could even understand my posts.

Sound_y:"You wanted a house, well this is a house but not the best one and not even future-proofed to the best standard and this is all you deserve anyway as only the rich get A-rated homes and anyway you can afford the higher energy bills, right?. The climate crisis is the existential threat of our time but you are only stupid and too poor as an ordinary working person to even understand. Vote Sinn Fein"

I suggest relaxing the A rated demand for all housing being built in Ireland to B rated housing, and knicker-wetter-in-chief interprets that as a demand to "just throw up a few Myrosses and Ballymun there with water dripping down the walls from condensation for the most vulnerable and to hell with building regulations"

Well done on your complete shark-jump there Statty - shugawnyluvya

I suggest relaxing the A rated demand for all housing being built in Ireland to B rated housing,

Well done on your complete shark-jump there Statty - shugawnyluvya
You genuinely have no idea what you are even on about and I can only admire and applaud the courage of your convictions despite having no knowledge whatsoever of the subject even after being repeatedly told that A-rated homes are the most energy-efficient and comfortable homes.

They also tend to have the lowest energy bills, lowest mortgage rates, highest re-sale value and better air quality.

Yes, just throw up a few Myrosses and Ballymun there with water dripping down the walls from condensation for the most vulnerable and to hell with building regulations.

Do you just want another Priory Hall?

View attachment 31997

I want everybody to have the most energy effecient house and especially those in the social and affordable bracket (Those who can least afford the higher energy costs) if you could even understand my posts.

Sound_y:"You wanted a house, well this is a house but not the best one and not even future-proofed to the best standard and this is all you deserve anyway as only the rich get A-rated homes and anyway you can afford the higher energy bills, right?. The climate crisis is the existential threat of our time but you are only stupid and too poor as an ordinary working person to even understand. Vote Sinn Fein"
Discussing housing with a shinnerbot is like discussing algebra with a cat 🤣

You genuinely have no idea what you are even on about and I can only admire and applaud the courage of your convictions despite having no knowledge whatsoever of the subject even after being repeatedly told that A-rated homes are the most energy-efficient and comfortable homes.

They also tend to have the lowest energy bills, lowest mortgage rates, highest re-sale value and better air quality.

Do they tend to have the lowest mortgage repayments?

Do you think the cost of building homes to A regulation comparted to B regulation initially costs the house-buyer
(a) More?
(b) About the Same?
(c) Less?

Do they tend to have the lowest mortgage repayments?

Do you think the cost of building homes to A regulation comparted to B regulation initially costs the house-buyer
(a) More?
(b) About the Same?
(c) Less?
You, yourself got SEAI grants for home energy upgrades.

Did you ever work out the payback time yourself?

You front load the cost and win on the payback period as well as the home comfort with lower bills as green mortgages are cheaper.

The payback cost is almost the same but you save of course on the energy costs. (I am assuming you know what "save" means of course)

Jeez, I will have to get the crayons out soon at this rate.

I mean are all the banks and energy experts just "wrong"?

Sound_y?

Attachments

• 1713888498121.png
    1713888498121.png
    30 KB · Views: 1
He is pretty much anything that will help ordinary people like improving houses/transport etc nevermind saving the actual focking planet.

By the time he ever gets his raison d'être of any "United Ireland" it will be about 1 metre underwater if he had his way.
He is a braindead moron best ignored, just a SF/IRA puppet doing what he is told by his masters, see Mairia Cahill for reference. Everyday is a canvass ;)

Which is overkill for Irish climate and is pushing the cost of housing even higher and out of the reach of most of our people.

What is SF's position on this?
Reduce it down to a D rating?

Will it meet European guidelines? My guess is that they haven't thought about it that far.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼