Axe in the Town

And to kinda bookend this, a man has been charged with the hatchet attack, Nicholas Muckian.

Now AFAIK Muckian is a name neither associated with the wider immigrant community, nor indeed our (formally) traveling brethren as I think was hinted at by some contributors to this thread. Muckian is however a relatively common local name.

Sometimes I think it would be wiser to await the facts rather that speculate for clicks (or whatever the equivalent of clicks is on this august local talkpage).

And to kinda bookend this, a man has been charged with the hatchet attack, Nicholas Muckian.

Now AFAIK Muckian is a name neither associated with the wider immigrant community, nor indeed our (formally) traveling brethren as I think was hinted at by some contributors to this thread. Muckian is however a relatively common local name.

Sometimes I think it would be wiser to await the facts rather that speculate for clicks (or whatever the equivalent of clicks is on this august local talkpage).

Why would blueshirt racists like Otto bother toe await the facts - he "knows" who the scum are and where they came from :rolleyes:

Throw away the key.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

25th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Phrases - Decks Out

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼