As If Mass Murder Charges Weren't Enough...

tucker lyons said:
yeah...i wait with baited fuckin breath...

they obviously have some brilliant reason why they've done it this way....5000 they say? i thought the fugure they always bandied was 300k?

Hmmmm...

tucker

5,000 is the estimated number killed in the gas attack on Halabja. 300,000 is the (obviously rougher) estimate of the total number of Iraqis killed by Saddam's regieme. I think this estimate comes from Amnesty International, although there might be other sources for it.

That time he walked out of the courtroom shouting madly at the judge, something like, "This court is a fucking disgrace and is crazy Zionist plot to take over the known universe, and the biggest joke of the lot is you, you big fat ugly bastard", where did he go afterwards? He just walked out like. Did he go to Reardon's?

ekay_1797_6606414.jpg

Ciotóg said:
That time he walked out of the courtroom shouting madly at the judge, something like, "This court is a fucking disgrace and is crazy Zionist plot to take over the known universe, and the biggest joke of the lot is you, you big fat ugly bastard", where did he go afterwards? He just walked out like. Did he go to Reardon's?

That's another charge for his rap sheet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼