Are Fianna Fail finished ?

I'd need to see the stake through the heart and the corpse riddled with silverbullets and buried in a cask of holy water before I believed it.

We are a gullible sort and I am fairly convinced they'll be back and sooner than you'd think.

The bull and the bould Noelie cant be deluded enough to carry on the way they have over the last week without having some feeling for the return of the dopey electorate.

I'd have them up there with polio - if there is no recorded case for an FF man being elected for 50 years then I can say something like we have it under control.

"responsible" opposition - such as it was (lol) has about three more months to run.

I think Michael Martin is doing a good job so far in promoting Sinn Fein to the parliamentary opposition party. Is he really that useless as a party leader or is he now working for Sinn Fein ?

Michael Martin is probably fairly bad but can they do anyway, they come out against things eventhough they put these policies in place in the first instance......how can be taken seriously??? The answer is they can't and good riddance!!

Been saying it since before the last election. Internally they are haemorrhaging and externally no matter what this government do they can't do worse than the last one.

Matter of time.

No they won't be "normalised" enough by then.

But right left will be the politics. Labour at 10% today shows they are Ireland's Lib Dems.

FG on one side with some of the younger FF vote. Labour, SF, ULA, PBP etc on the other.

It will cone down to the proportion of the people that think their lot is on the up and that the economy is on the up. If enough think it FG will stay in.

FF will take years to recover.

But keep a weather eye on Sinn Féin - look what The Beast of the Bogside did to Baldy Gallagher with the totally false tweet allegations.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼