American Idiot: Green Day

album.gif

I just purchased the new green day album "American idiot". I don't want to build it up too much but i think its an album that people should buy. I am sure other people on the board (cough...willow...cough) will tell you about it. But if you are buying it, may i suggest you get the special edition with the 52 page colour booklet. Its only 2 yo yo's more. The booklet contains a kinda almost journal of the main characters in the album. CHaracters in an album? Yeah, its a concept album that revolves around 2 characters, named jesus of suburbia and Jimmy. The music relates to them and it works very well. Its a green day album so you are never going to get eddie van halen guiter solos or anything like that, but it does have a lot of different influences, its like the ramones playing beatles covers, produced by the clash, all with a 00's feel. Its really hard to describe.
I would advise you to make a purchase

I came across the poster from Connollys in Leap the other day. I was down there at the time and all when they played. I went back a few month after, and they had a load of posters out back.........

Otto_the_bus_driver said:
album.gif

I just purchased the new green day album "American idiot". I don't want to build it up too much but i think its an album that people should buy. I am sure other people on the board (cough...willow...cough) will tell you about it. But if you are buying it, may i suggest you get the special edition with the 52 page colour booklet. Its only 2 yo yo's more. The booklet contains a kinda almost journal of the main characters in the album. CHaracters in an album? Yeah, its a concept album that revolves around 2 characters, named jesus of suburbia and Jimmy. The music relates to them and it works very well. Its a green day album so you are never going to get eddie van halen guiter solos or anything like that, but it does have a lot of different influences, its like the ramones playing beatles covers, produced by the clash, all with a 00's feel. Its really hard to describe.
I would advise you to make a purchase
i love it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼