alcohol sweets

one of the baltics just gave me a candy treat.

it was a shell of chocolate containing about half a shot of rum. it's 10:45. i've not had breakfast. this was not anticipated.

steve sanders said:
one of the baltics just gave me a candy treat.

it was a shell of chocolate containing about half a shot of rum. it's 10:45. i've not had breakfast. this was not anticipated.
You should have brought one of the hash lollies back from Amsterdam. It's a fine way to fuck up someone who's not expecting it.

Rotton fuckin things.

Who ever came up with the whole liquor chocolate idea should be shot.

( I was the victim of some sherry sweets as a child, never been the same since)

Da blonde one said:
Rotton fuckin things.

Who ever came up with the whole liquor chocolate idea should be shot.

( I was the victim of some sherry sweets as a child, never been the same since)
ah some of em are alrite! granted rite now if it had touched a bottle of alcohol while in a wrapper it'd do me

The Finns at the last place loved them.

There was some vodka ones, I'd swear one of the lads was pissed after eating too many of them....

wexchick said:
ah some of em are alrite! granted rite now if it had touched a bottle of alcohol while in a wrapper it'd do me

I'm very picky though.

We should buy a box, make a hole in the sweet you can suck the drink out and i'll eat the chocolate.

(i wonder is there as much fat in those as there is in normal sweets, cos like the filling is just alcohol) Any excuse like.

Da blonde one said:
I'm very picky though.

We should buy a box, make a hole in the sweet you can suck the drink out and i'll eat the chocolate.

(i wonder is there as much fat in those as there is in normal sweets, cos like the filling is just alcohol) Any excuse like.
isn't most liquor packed with all that junk?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼