Abandoned Buildings in Cork - Suggestions??

I have recently been walking with my friend in the grounds of a few abandoned buildings around Cork. We're only walking and taking photographs so I was wondering if anyone could offer some suggestions??

We have been up to St. Kevins and we have attempted to gain access to the Good Shepherds in Sunday's Well but it has been fenced off from the public. We have been looking at this website: http://www.abandonedireland.com/

Here are a few places we're interested in looking at:
Coláiste Iosagaín in Ballyvourney
Marino House (which I think might be in Cobh)
Fort Camden in Crosshaven
Hoddersfield House (Which I think is somewhere around Ringaskiddy)
Corry's Farm (Not too sure where it is)

If you know where they are could you please tell me the best way to get to them and if they are still accessible please? If anyone can offer any interesting places to go I'd be delighted!! Thanks :D

Marino House is in Carrigaloe on the way to Cobh. If you come over the bridge at Fota and take a right, follow the road until you pass under a railway bridge(just after the new Golf course), it's on your right and behind you. Should be easy enough to access as there's a bit of a park beside it.

You are all amazing!! Thank you so much!!

The Kingsley is still open, isn't it?? I would like to photograph some randomly abandoned hotel tho!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼