2023 Intermediate A football

No shortage of Euros in Mitchelstown, how many outside coaches have they had now. Do they ever go in house?
Tompkins, Martin O Brien, Mick Hennessy come to mind of outside coaches in recent past.
Ronane
No shortage of Euros in Mitchelstown, how many outside coaches have they had now. Do they ever go in house?
Tompkins, Martin O Brien, Mick Hennessy come to mind of outside coaches in recent past.
Is ronayne not from mitchelstown?
Thought he was training them a few years ago and wanted players to solely concentrate on football only.... no hurling soccer etc....
Lost the final to the rock if I remember correctly.

Ronane

Is ronayne not from mitchelstown?
Thought he was training them a few years ago and wanted players to solely concentrate on football only.... no hurling soccer etc....
Lost the final to the rock if I remember correctly.
Ya he's from Mitchelstown. They lost to Kanturk in the final during his year in charge. Left that one behind them, dominated long periods.

Last edited:
Has to be Boherbue for me , very unlucky against aghabollogue last year who made the final. If that game was played mid summer they would have been superior I reckon

Has to be Boherbue for me , very unlucky against aghabollogue last year who made the final. If that game was played mid summer they would have been superior I reckon
Didn’t catch any of their games last year but didn’t hear they were making waves either. What has convinced you? Did go well against a Mitchelstown who went no where in the end (who also may or may not have cared about that game).

Glanworth, Dromtarrife. Hard to know where Vincent’s are but glanworth seem to mostly be consistent and think dromtarriffe have the team to get through if they are well organized this year.

Mitchelstown, Boher Bue, obviously enough I suppose.

Adrigole, Gabriel rangers. I think Gabriel’s and Adrigole will just edge out aghabullogue, I don’t buy the hype with them, I thought they were well off the pace of kilshannig and the only serious team they beat last year was boher bue which I think it’s fair to say just didn’t show up on the day compared to there performance in the quarter finals. I know colm gillespie is coming through but from what I’ve heard about him, he could be suspended after the first game. Will be tight between the 3.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Skazz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼