Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That’s not the answer to my question tbh.
What serious injury? Is it serious? How serious?
A player being helped off a field rather than holding up the play is exactly what the rule calls for
He allowed a restart with a player prone on the ground. It turned out he couldn't continue so it was serious enough not to allow the game go on around a player prone on the ground. Once the ball goes out of play get the injured player off the field and then restart the game. Add the time on at the end.

It's not about the players, or the manager or the training. It's about mindset. The utter bloodymindedness not to get beaten. Put Kilkenny in the exact same position we were in all of these games, with five minutes to go, and they win three out of the four. They neither know nor care who has the better hurlers. They'll win the game first and worry about that afterwards, when they're having their winners' dinner in Langton's.
Next Cork manager right here..
And like all the great managers he keeps it really simple.
😂😂

View attachment 32213

O'Mahony required treatment on the field and had to be helped off the field of play.

Hope this helps 👍
I’m fully aware of the rules thank you.
I’m still asking what injury had Timmy that you think categorized him as “a seriously injured player” under new Rule 1.5 Injuries?
Is there an answer to this question or are we saying that if a fella is on the ground play must stop and the rule 1.5 is meaningless and ineffective?

I’m fully aware of the rules thank you.
I’m still asking what injury had Timmy that you think categorized him as “a seriously injured player” under new Rule 1.5 Injuries?
Is there an answer to this question or are we saying that if a fella is on the ground play must stop and the rule 1.5 is meaningless and ineffective?
If the player needs to come off the field it's a serious injury. The ref should assess that. If he doesn't want to come off the game recommences

Hugely frustrating
Eamonn Murphys ratings of the players in the Echo is pretty spot on
Ratings are BS in general.
If Cahalane had clung it at the end that single shot would have given us the result and Murphys ratings would increase by +2 for each player,
I stopped reading after the 2nd sentence when he complimented Collin’s first half performance.. ffs is he blind!! The puck outs in the first half were shocking.
Eamon Murphy clueless.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼