Cork Hurlers - Part 2

he's only playing to the gallery and using soundbites to get a headline. Cork flakey, Cork fragile, its all bluster. Why doesn't he actually analyse the team, individual players and explain how they lost the game, what players need to start and why, because thats boring and difficult, using the flakey headine is easier and less work!
That’s what punditry is!

I'm fired for this tomorrow and I've no involvement whatsoever other than the simple virtue of being a Cork man.

Any fella not bursting the door off that dressing room running out tomorrow has no place there. This is where fellas need to dig it out. No room for hiding. I've still got faith, hope everyone else in a red jersey walking into the Páirc tomorrow does as well. Get behind them and stay behind them. If things aren't going out way don't get on their backs. Keep roaring the good stuff. These things can make a marginal difference sometimes.

Corcaigh Abú, Rebels Abú! Up ya Rebels!

Don't know how TO'C got the chop... would have him in midfield with TO'M and move DF up to centre forward... plenty dog in that midfield pairing and it'd add a bit more speed to our Half forward line.
Dalton Fitzgibbon and Hayes on the 65 with Hoggie, Connolly and O'Flynn inside.

I'm fired for this tomorrow and I've no involvement whatsoever other than the simple virtue of being a Cork man.

Any fella not bursting the door off that dressing room running out tomorrow has no place there. This is where fellas need to dig it out. No room for hiding. I've still got faith, hope everyone else in a red jersey walking into the Páirc tomorrow does as well. Get behind them and stay behind them. If things aren't going out way don't get on their backs. Keep roaring the good stuff. These things can make a marginal difference sometimes.

Corcaigh Abú, Rebels Abú! Up ya Rebels!
Definitely.
A wall of noise behind them.

Alright, anyone fancy calling this?
Who's gonna win?
Head over heart.
Cork by 3. An early lead that they won’t relinquish. They won’t shake Clare off either.
Cork aren’t great and won’t win an AI for years but I hope and expect them to lift it down the pairc tomorrow and this is a mediocre enough Clare team with just 1 league (that no one else wanted) in the last 7/8 years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼