The characters of Cork

Knowing our boys in blue they will move heaven and earth to avoid ever having to deal with her, useless shower that they are.
U know honestly I don't think AGS are qualified to actually deal with mentally ill ppl
I worked as a volunteer in a mental asylum in Zarnesti, Romania and we hadn't a baldies how to even begin interacting,and this was a controlled environment
The law would be wide open to claims etc

U know honestly I don't think AGS are qualified to actually deal with mentally ill ppl
That poor woman is the talk of the place, I've seen threads on Reddit about her too, the gardai seem to be the only people in Cork who aren't aware of her situation, or maybe they are aware and have a some neat excuse to avoid engaging with her.

It's an absolute joke that FG call themselves the party of law and order considering how lawless our country has become under their watch.

Blueshirts = Scum

That poor woman is the talk of the place, I've seen threads on Reddit about her too, the gardai seem to be the only people in Cork who aren't aware of her situation, or maybe they are aware and have a some neat excuse to avoid engaging with her.

It's an absolute joke that FG call themselves the party of law and order considering how lawless our country has become under their watch.

Blueshirts = Scum
Not enough jaw on the ground,
They're not able to cope at all,
And our 2 fuckin government ministers 🙄🙄dear God what a farce

Out of interest what should they do?

There's plenty they can do under the law, see below on public order offences.

There's no appetite from senior management to alter anything in our cities

But if they’ve not witnessed her committing crimes or received a report of any crimes then their hands are tied.

re: trolly las - its a tough one.. i guess nothing will happen until something happens.. poor las - only a matter of time if a bike has now being acquired
I saw someone talking to her one night last week and the next day she had the bike. Maybe encouraging her to cycle everywhere instead of pushing the trolleys was suggested? Either way it has just been added to her gear. You’d seriously hope someone could properly help her at this stage in case something happens to her.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Amigo The Devil
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Darts

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼