The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Bruno -

Interesting. In what way is he doing all right as captain?

6th in the league and the teams attitude is highly questionable.

7th.

The team are the pits. Shambles

The captain asked to be substituted against their most hated rivals when things went against him. Can't seem to follow any tactical instruction.

But some mongs here think Bruno is the bestest best best player ever.

And again.

Who in the present squad do you think would make a better captain?

Any ideas? At all?
Jeez, i have loads of suggestions.

The guy from Real Madrid who has countless medals? Varane, Harry, McTomminay, Martinez. Kobe Mainoo seems like he has a decent attitude.

Sorry, i stated above utd were 6th. Ye are actually 7th. And had a ridiclous champions league campaign.

Jeez, i have loads of suggestions.

The guy from Real Madrid who has countless medals? Varane, Harry, McTomminay, Martinez. Kobe Mainoo seems like he has a decent attitude.

Sorry, i stated above utd were 6th. Ye are actually 7th. And had a ridiclous champions league campaign.

So Varane who is rarely fit and is most likely out the door in the summer should be made captain?

Is that right?

Or two fellas who dont regularly start , one of whom is a previous captain. Yeah that wont cause problems. 🙄

Or Martinez whos been available about 6 mths out of 2 years or the 18 year old lol.

Its a regular enough thing with the likes of Talksport and Sky to start having a go at Bruno as captain when things have gone bad on a Saturday/Sunday.

Its just muddled thinking. He loses a fair bit of ball but he also is the sides main creator. Hes constantly urging fellas on and letting them know when they're not doing their job.

He moans and he dives but no more than any other modern pro. Theres many, many problems in that United side. Bruno isnt one of them.

7th.

The team are the pits. Shambles

The captain asked to be substituted against their most hated rivals when things went against him. Can't seem to follow any tactical instruction.

But some mongs here think Bruno is the bestest best best player ever.

Bullshit.

Completely made up crap from Sky.

You haven't a notion m8.

See your mortifying comments about Ancelotti.

Bullshit.

Completely made up crap from Sky.

You haven't a notion m8.

See your mortifying comments about Ancelotti.

🙄
As I said already. Not the full bob.

I've better things to do than argue with you so take care mongman.

And always remember.....
"Bruno is the bestest bestest captain ever"😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼