The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

🙄
As I said already. Not the full bob.

I've better things to do than argue with you so take care mongman.

And always remember.....
"Bruno is the bestest bestest captain ever"😂😂

So not only are you too much of a fanny to say who you would replace him with , you cant even take your pwning about repeating Skys rubbish about Bruno wanting to be subbed off.

Pitiful.

You clearly dont even watch the games. Bruno scored twice at the weekend, led by example and gave a real captains performance.

Only an idiot who didn't watch his display would be on here after that , criticising him being captain.

So Varane who is rarely fit and is most likely out the door in the summer should be made captain?

Is that right?

Or two fellas who dont regularly start , one of whom is a previous captain. Yeah that wont cause problems. 🙄

Or Martinez whos been available about 6 mths out of 2 years or the 18 year old lol.

Its a regular enough thing with the likes of Talksport and Sky to start having a go at Bruno as captain when things have gone bad on a Saturday/Sunday.

Its just muddled thinking. He loses a fair bit of ball but he also is the sides main creator. Hes constantly urging fellas on and letting them know when they're not doing their job.

He moans and he dives but no more than any other modern pro. Theres many, many problems in that United side. Bruno isnt one of them.
Nah I am consistent on this. Bruno is decent enough as i said earlier. A good no.10 for a team challenging for a europa league spot.

He loses a lot more than a bit of ball. Then throws his hands up in the air. UTd have been playing him as a midfielder this year where a lot of yere problems stem from.

He has no positional sense which leads to end to end chaos in games. You win half/you lose half.

He moans and dives twice as much as the modern pro.

Nah I am consistent on this. Bruno is decent enough as i said earlier. A good no.10 for a team challenging for a europa league spot.

He loses a lot more than a bit of ball. Then throws his hands up in the air. UTd have been playing him as a midfielder this year where a lot of yere problems stem from.

He has no positional sense which leads to end to end chaos in games. You win half/you lose half.

He moans and dives twice as much as the modern pro.

Stick to the shit trolling about Munster Rugby m8.

You're no good at this at all

the lads have their steps and s club 7 singles spinning away on the double load cd player.
It looks like Chavski will overtake them now as well, what an embarrassment. I still have every faith in the Corrie Billionaires securing a top ten finish….

….as long as Ratnandes stays fit to take spotters 👍👍👍👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼