What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Kelly Riley doesn't get the love she deserves. I noticed she was in Yellowstone but only watched one episode. Awful tripe.

f955ca16830b0ff55d3435c96f240a99.jpg
all-night-long-lionel-richie.gif

Watched a movie last weekend, The Gentleman. It's a Guy Ritchie effort.

A series based on that movie, also called The Gentleman, also Guy Ritchie started on Netflix on Thursday.

Fantastic show, and a great movie.

Shogun is fierce popular in Japan because it isn't doesn't shit all over their culture and history.

Charile Manson said it, Its spot on to the books including the portrayal of the Anjin.

Basically in the books he's a bit of a buffoon and a bollocks and learns to become enlightened and more Japaneesey and without spoiling anything he isn't even the main protagonist by the end of the first book at least.

More of a western interpreter for the reader.

Last edited:
Coming on March 21st is the Netflix version of "Three Body", called "Three Body Problem". I hope they don't screw it up. Last year the Chinese produced a version with over 20 episodes. I loved it. A complex Sci-Fi story where a Chinese scientist sends a signal into space and the signal is received. A long number of decades later scientists across the world start committing suicide. Focuses on humans dealing with the incoming invasion of a highly-advanced alien civilization called Three-Body. The science in the Chinese version stands up to scrutiny.
First episode of the Netflix version was really good 👍

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼