Wuhan Wheeze

These guys feel safe to speak out now that things have died down for them.and the consequences will not be severe. Sad to see there are people still walking around parks and driving cars still wearing masks .

Why is it sad? You do know that some people have respiratory conditions that mean a virus like COVID wouldn't mean feeling shit for a few days, it could be a death sentence.

What's fucking sad is it bothers people like yourself that people want to protect themselves from danger. You have no idea about why that person is wearing a mask.

Leave them the fuck alone.

Dr John Lambert is is a consultant in Infectious diseases and genitourinary medicine, and has been practicing in Dublin Ireland as a consultant in the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital and Rotunda Maternity hospitals.

Big fan of the Covid Vaccine as per tweet below -

View attachment 29911

Now based on what he is seeing first hand, this is what he has to say -

View attachment 29912

Personally I think it has to be a good thing to see anyone in the medical profession reconsidering their stance based on the evidence the see before them.

What's people's take on this?

Do a lot of people still think taking the covid vaccine in 2024 is a wise option?
On what medical basis has he decided that the long covid for those patients is "vaccine induced"?

I would normally pick up one heavy head cold a year, feel miserable for a few days and bounce back,
Since october i have been at my doctor three times with chest infections, He told me yesterday that peoples
immune systems are well down since covid, I am on an inhaler and anti biotics now,
He told me he is now seeing people like me three time a a year whereas previously it would have been once,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Meadhbh Walsh
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

31st May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼