Sir Henry's - The Myths

I was so off my face in there one night I thought my girlfriend was standing in front of me so gave her a hug and started kissing her neck.

Except I forgot that she was in the fucking metropole at telefunkin and it was some bloke, wondering what the fuck I was doing to him!!! I came to fairly quickly after that...........

i was in there one night and me mates old doll came over to me, started mauling the face of me. she was out of her head, mate was at the bar.

i legged it.

thank fully he didn't see.....

I got my hole off a one who was in there one night,she was fighting with her boyfriend so was out on the lash,anyway... Few years later a friend/work colleague at the time says his brother got married etc... And it was to that one!

I remember feens dancing at the front of the stage,mangled with yokes,zoning out and falling down onto the crowd who would hold them and push them back up.I did it myself a once,coming to,only to find a couple of zooks holding me up shouting "yurr fallin ba yurr fallin' and I was goin "I'm not boy" and they go "you are,yurr wrecked ba" and they pushed me back up.
I think that happened at rocky and diesel

i started going around one year before Greg n Shane left.... people say best years were well over but in regards to house music.... still into it now but i'll never forget for most of that first year trying to figure out exactly why that weird slow dance music was so enjoyable(i think those days they were playing deeper than deep stuff).... it had a mystical quality back then too.... i still think those days when i didnt know any of the tunes were much better.... familiarity breeds contempt maybe or maybe it was my tender age and im looking back through the ol rose tinted glasses....

shockng statement but fuck me i left henrys in some god awful conditions ... how i got home is beyond me...

out of my head ..

good times though

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼