Sir Henry's - The Myths

There was a myth going around that i scored in there 12 times one night.

Ah i remember the Indie/Freakscene nights well.I can still here The Cure echoing around the place.Happy fecking days..

There was a couple riding openly on the stage for ages one night, when the Fridays was a dance/indie crossover thing in about 1996

A good lot of people saw it but there were a few substances involved and they were not even remotely bothered

Can't quite place where the security were though!

that happened all the time.summer 91 i saw a guy doing his girlfriend up the ass at the stage.obviously well loved up.people were dancing around them cheering them on.your man dropped his load left out a big scream and the 2 of the started dancing away:lol!::lol!:

There was a couple riding openly on the stage for ages one night, when the Fridays was a dance/indie crossover thing in about 1996

A good lot of people saw it but there were a few substances involved and they were not even remotely bothered

Can't quite place where the security were though!

yup dat indeed was the stuff of legends - it was at 'gigantic' on a friday nite with alan fadd and chicken I think.(they were djing - not riding lol)

yup dat indeed was the stuff of legends - it was at 'gigantic' on a friday nite with alan fadd and chicken I think.(they were djing - not riding lol)

loved the friday indie sessions back in 89-91.great indie music and bands.place used be full of punks,modeys,cure heads etc.great buzz serving them behind the bar.those indie girls were filthy bitches.many a quick finger bang down the emergency exit when we shut the bar.:lol!:

If you believed everyone who claims so there were 65,000 people in there the night Nirvana supported Sonic Youth in 1991.

For the record I was out of the country.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼