Wuhan Wheeze

Yes m8, surgeries and other treatments are being cancelled for a laugh. Figures of just 19 ICU beds available are to scare people.

Austria is reimposing restrictions as are the Dutch.

Do you seriously believe any politician wants this complete clusterfuck? Or are they all in some private zoom call orchestrating the next stage of the plandemic?

Maybe those good chums Boris and Angela are having a good laugh about it?
A citizenry has the right to critique their states decisions. This is something the media fail to do time and time again. They are failing to ask the most fundamental questions of our TD's. These are massive decisions which will result in huge negative impact on the lives and health of the Irish people. We have a right to ask these questions and get answers.

You're right he said up to 85000 people could die. 20 months later and we are nowhere near that.

These are really pretty simple questions I'm posing and you've no answer, that's the real reason why you won't argue - I'm discussing by the way, not arguing with you. I'm not posing these questions to attack you, it's a general question to the forum. Answers to these questions are pretty elementary to support the narrative we're being sold. You believe the MSM and our State can be trusted so show me the data the correlates with their narrative. It's a pretty basic request.
So when you said that Leo said that 100k people would die at a minimum best case scenario, what you meant was that Leo said that 85k people might die in the worst case scenario.

You know that those are two completely different things, right? That what you claimed is so far from the truth as to be entirely misleading and false? Are you doing that to deliberately spread misinformation?

Before you start pontificating on basic requests, maybe you could address why it is that you are lying.

A citizenry has the right to critique their states decisions. This is something the media fail to do time and time again. They are failing to ask the most fundamental questions of our TD's. These are massive decisions which will result in huge negative impact on the lives and health of the Irish people. We have a right to ask these questions and get answers.
What has that got to do with the questions I asked you?

Are you saying there is something sinister going on with our government and all the others?

If so, what?

A citizenry has the right to critique their states decisions. This is something the medial fail to do time and time again. They are failing to ask the most fundamental questions of our TD's. These are huge decisions with huge negative impact one the lives of the Irish people. We have a right to ask these questions and get answers.
What questions did you ask your local elected T.D. 's?

Did anyone stop you asking questions or seeking answers?

Have you contacted print and broadcast media editors?

Have you even written into any national newspapers letters page and get your letter of concern published?

So when you said that Leo said that 100k people would die at a minimum best case scenario, what you meant was that Leo said that 85k people might die in the worst case scenario.

You know that those are two completely different things, right? That what you claimed is so far from the truth as to be entirely misleading and false? Are you doing that to deliberately spread misinformation?

Before you start pontificating on basic requests, maybe you could address why it is that you are lying.
I wasn't lying I stated "we were told the best case scenario from Leo was that, iirc, 100k people would die at a minimum."

iirc, if I recall correctly. I recalled incorrectly and have admitted/corrected the same. I've no problem admitting when I am wrong.

So back to my basic request. Show me the data please.

What questions did you ask your local elected T.D. 's?

Did anyone stop you asking questions or seeking answers?

Have you contacted print and broadcast media editors?

Have you even written into any national newspapers letters page and get your letter of concern published?
I've done all the above and I am yet to receive any responses.

I don't need to write to them to get these responses.

Easiest way is for the state to simply publish their data supporting their actions and I am more than happy to analyze myself. It really requires little effort from them. And, by the way, this is the main reason I posted these questions here today as I cannot find this data publicly available so I was hoping some PROC citizens may have links to it.

I' safely hazard a guess that 95%+ of the population are not out in pubs and clubs after midnight anyway so don't know what effect this is supposed to have. People may go out early and them back to house parties ffs. Not very well thought out now this latest measure ...just like most of the others
It’s actually very well thought out.. they know they will have zero effect..
these small steps prepare the way for more restrictions later.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..
More events ▼