Wuhan Wheeze

Rabid anti-vaxxer and part-time racist Eric Clapton contracted Covid and had to cancel several shows on his tour.

Take that centuries worth of medical science!

Rabid anti-vaxxer and part-time racist Eric Clapton contracted Covid and had to cancel several shows on his tour.

Take that centuries worth of medical science!
I don't think it's fair to label poor Eric an anti-vaxxer. I recall reading he has all his vaccinations and even took the covid vaccine. It was a frighteningly bad reaction to this that caused him to speak out about it. The vast majority that I know have had no problem with it but if your life was changed by an adverse reaction to a vaccine produced at emergency speed I suppose it is only natural that you wouldn't exactly be singing it's praises.

I don't think it's fair to label poor Eric an anti-vaxxer. I recall reading he has all his vaccinations and even took the covid vaccine. It was a frighteningly bad reaction to this that caused him to speak out about it. The vast majority that I know have had no problem with it but if your life was changed by an adverse reaction to a vaccine produced at emergency speed I suppose it is only natural that you wouldn't exactly be singing it's praises.
So what?

The huge take up of a proven safe vaccine produced at "emergency speed" as it was a global pandemic "emergency" has largely ended C-19 in developed countries who cannot make proper public health policy just because someone has a bad reaction.

He was scared that he might never play live again and right now he is back on tour.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coco Comedy Club: Emman Idama and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

9th Jul 2022 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

3 Hail Mary’s

The Everyman, Tomorrow @ 8pm

View more events ▼