Wuhan Wheeze

Rabid anti-vaxxer and part-time racist Eric Clapton contracted Covid and had to cancel several shows on his tour.

Take that centuries worth of medical science!

Rabid anti-vaxxer and part-time racist Eric Clapton contracted Covid and had to cancel several shows on his tour.

Take that centuries worth of medical science!
I don't think it's fair to label poor Eric an anti-vaxxer. I recall reading he has all his vaccinations and even took the covid vaccine. It was a frighteningly bad reaction to this that caused him to speak out about it. The vast majority that I know have had no problem with it but if your life was changed by an adverse reaction to a vaccine produced at emergency speed I suppose it is only natural that you wouldn't exactly be singing it's praises.

I don't think it's fair to label poor Eric an anti-vaxxer. I recall reading he has all his vaccinations and even took the covid vaccine. It was a frighteningly bad reaction to this that caused him to speak out about it. The vast majority that I know have had no problem with it but if your life was changed by an adverse reaction to a vaccine produced at emergency speed I suppose it is only natural that you wouldn't exactly be singing it's praises.
So what?

The huge take up of a proven safe vaccine produced at "emergency speed" as it was a global pandemic "emergency" has largely ended C-19 in developed countries who cannot make proper public health policy just because someone has a bad reaction.

He was scared that he might never play live again and right now he is back on tour.

So what?

The huge take up of a proven safe vaccine produced at "emergency speed" as it was a global pandemic "emergency" has largely ended C-19 in developed countries who cannot make proper public health policy just because someone has a bad reaction.

He was scared that he might never play live again and right now he is back on tour.
To be fair I think the emergence or Omicron largely ended the pandemic. We were still in a fair mess back in early December despite the vaccines.

I'm not getting in to a vaccine good or bad debate with you though. Just if you had a had an extremely bad reaction like Clapton had to the vaccine you mightn't be championing it.

To be fair I think the emergence or Omicron largely ended the pandemic. We were still in a fair mess back in early December despite the vaccines.

I'm not getting in to a vaccine good or bad debate with you though. Just if you had a had an extremely bad reaction like Clapton had to the vaccine you mightn't be championing it.
Yes, the pandemic ended the pandemic and only for the vaccines we would have been screwed.

The "Vaccines good or bad" debate is long over anyway as science and facts always were going to win that one.

One persons "bad reaction" as will all vaccines and medicines does not negate their effectiveness.

Read the back of any medication data sheet that you can by or be proscribed for example.

Yes, the pandemic ended the pandemic and only for the vaccines we would have been screwed.

The "Vaccines good or bad" debate is long over anyway as science and facts always were going to win that one.

One persons "bad reaction" as will all vaccines and medicines does not negate their effectiveness.

Read the back of any medication data sheet that you can by or be proscribed for example.
You are getting very worked here. I didn't say anything bad about the vaccine. I just said you wouldn't expect someone who had and extremely bad reaction to it to be championing it. A reasonable and fair point I would think.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ger Wolfe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼