Wuhan Wheeze

So what didn't you answer the question first, 2nd or 3rd time?

You came across as someone who was afraid, ashamed or maybe a little embarrassed about it.

I honestly hope your child doesn't come to any harm from this still on trial vaccine.

I think you mean why, not what, and hard as you may find this to understand I don't generally bother to read the drivel you post.

I am not even slightly afraid, ashamed or embarrassed. Of course, I am not giving my children a trial vaccine either, but you are obviously too fucking stupid to understand that.

And no, you don't hope that no harm comes to my children. If you gave a fuck at all about my children you wouldn't be trying to use them in your shitty ill advised argument.

I think you mean why, not what, and hard as you may find this to understand I don't generally bother to read the drivel you post.

I am not even slightly afraid, ashamed or embarrassed. Of course, I am not giving my children a trial vaccine either, but you are obviously too fucking stupid to understand that.

And no, you don't hope that no harm comes to my children. If you gave a fuck at all about my children you wouldn't be trying to use them in your shitty ill advised argument.

Oh my, you scored LMFAO, why, what oh no you are a master internet guy 😂😂😂😂

Well, it is an experimental vaccine whether you are able to understand that or not.

And even more so for children, how many children have taken that fucking shit???

And no, I do worry about children being experimented on, I'm not a fucking psycho

Oh my, you scored LMFAO, why, what oh no you are a master internet guy 😂😂😂😂

Well, it is an experimental vaccine whether you are able to understand that or not.

And even more so for children, how many children have taken that fucking shit???

And no, I do worry about children being experimented on, I'm not a fucking psycho
No it isn't. Again, you are just displaying your ignorance.

As Wums go, you aren't even original. Just ignorant, and very very boring.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼