Wuhan Wheeze

Wat?

That stupid cunt has form on this page, the Pubs Opening page is full of his mensural discharge. Fucking moron accuses me of reading the Sun, which I didn't and them proceeded to tell me what was in the fucking article I did not read, a pure fucking polio.
If you don't want people to think you are stupid, maybe you should consider not posting stupid shit on this thread.

If you don't want people to think you are stupid, maybe you should consider not posting stupid shit on this thread.
Another moron, LMFAO.

After all that vaccinating and restrictions, you think I am stupid for questing it?

You'd want to be pretty fucking stupid to believe the vaccines are any good 😂

€40 billion spent in the last 20 months on Covid19, every cunt vaccinated and....

NPHET member Dr Cillian De Gascun has warned it's like "deja vu" coming into Christmas - as Covid-19 numbers indicate the situation is "worse" than this time last year.

Another moron, LMFAO.

After all that vaccinating and restrictions, you think I am stupid for questing it?

You'd want to be pretty fucking stupid to believe the vaccines are any good 😂
I'm on the fence. You might just be wumming, or you might be really fucking stupid.

Here is a really simple explanation as to what the issue is

Hint - the problem isn't the vaccines...

Wat?

That stupid cunt has form on this page, the Pubs Opening page is full of his mensural discharge. Fucking moron accuses me of reading the Sun, which I didn't and them proceeded to tell me what was in the fucking article I did not read, a pure fucking polio.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LMFAO, €40 billion spent in the last 20 months on Covid19, every cunt vaccinated and....

NPHET member Dr Cillian De Gascun has warned it's like "deja vu" coming into Christmas - as Covid-19 numbers indicate the situation is "worse" than this time last year.

'NPHET member Dr Cillian De Gascun has warned it's like "deja vu" coming into Christmas - as Covid-19 numbers indicate the situation is "worse" than this time last year.'

Word for word what you posted. Go back to your crayons, cardboard and "questing" now

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

21st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼