WOW - Chicago

Mates if anyone is interested in cheap flights to Miami. WOW have a promo on atm.

Pick your round-trip flight dates at the start of the booking process, enter the WOWLYMPICS promo code and let our booking engine search for available flights. The discount will be visible in step 1 of the booking process. To redeem the discount you need to book a round-trip flight before 11:59 AM (GMT) March 29th, 2017. Travel period is April 5th – June 22nd, 2017. The discount applies on selected flights in the travel period and is subject to availability.

Some tasty flights available. Have not checked if the days match up with the Cork service but flights from Keflavik are available for as little as 173 euro return

Lol remember Stevie G was on about going on a J1 to Chicago.
Said he had to go "to the wrong side of the tracks" to get his shitty house records.
He was like "they didn't want to know me at first, but once they saw that I knew my shit I earned their respect"

Lmfao.
House music and DJs = fucking bullshit.
Rave djs going around with their Prime Time gear and bags of records always struck me as people with no musical talent whatsoever trying to convince people (and themselves) otherwise.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Best Of Cork Comedy with Special Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brógeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼