Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • no, once the wages were good

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • yes, we are all tarred with the same brush

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
the company you work for had a very bad name.

Even though the bad reputation has nothing to do with your job in particular? as in the bad name comes from a department other than yours?????

poll to follow

Yes, but mainly because i would worry about the effect it would have on my own reputation.

Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas etc.

It depends what the 'bad name' boiled down to. Sometimes it can just be bad PR, resulting from a relatively minor scandal that the media's had a field day with. Or poor performance for the year.

If it was something to do with downright unethical practices, for example child labour, then it would definitely bother me.

Maybe you being there is just what it needs to turn its reputation around - now wouldn't that make you look rather good. Go for it.

the company you work for had a very bad name.

Even though the bad reputation has nothing to do with your job in particular? as in the bad name comes from a department other than yours?????

poll to follow
Ha! That's my company, and look at me - I'm probably fucked.

You cannot trust a company with a bad reputation and you can't work for a company you can't trust.

Well, in my case, I can work, but I can't get paid. Probably.

Yes, but mainly because i would worry about the effect it would have on my own reputation.

Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas etc.

thats what im worried about, my own reputation, but people i deal with seem to know that im not the problem, but the longer i stay here the longer i'll be associated with it.

Not gonna give too much away about the company, for obvious reasons, i just wondered what ye thought.

i suppose it comes back to job satisfaction or salary???

im of the opinion that, if you can go home in the evening and tune out of work until the next morning, then thats great. No job should be on your mind 24/7??

It depends what the 'bad name' boiled down to. Sometimes it can just be bad PR, resulting from a relatively minor scandal that the media's had a field day with. Or poor performance for the year.

If it was something to do with downright unethical practices, for example child labour, then it would definitely bother me.

its more bad PR than anything else i think, what i consider unethical could be normal practice in other companys, know what i mean?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼