Kazakhstan
USA

Pool C Team
Canada
France
Scotland
Sweden

england against ireland today i cant wait

I don't know a huge amount about women's rugby, but I'm led to believe that the USA match is the crucial one.

England are favourites along with New Zealand for the tournament and Kazakhstan are supposed to be tournament make weights. The US is stronger in the women's game than the mens.

Even that won't necessarily be enough to get us out of the group as it's the group winners plus the best second place team into the semis. If I was a betting man, I'd go with a semi line up of New Zealand, England, France and Canada.

I don't know a huge amount about women's rugby, but I'm led to believe that the USA match is the crucial one.

England are favourites along with New Zealand for the tournament and Kazakhstan are supposed to be tournament make weights. The US is stronger in the women's game than the mens.

Even that won't necessarily be enough to get us out of the group as it's the group winners plus the best second place team into the semis. If I was a betting man, I'd go with a semi line up of New Zealand, England, France and Canada.

shut up

Any of them worth rucking?
Careful, Mick.

They might gouge. Or worse.

hopoates_finger.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm