Wild Atlantic Way

I'm going to a wedding in Doolin, Co. Clare at the end of April - never been and really looking forward to the rural wesht.

The next day, they've booked this guide to take us on a 3 hour walk along the cliffs. As it takes in Mohar, I presume it's part of the WAW?

Either way, great idea.

There's a fantastic restaurant in Gort called The Gallery. As you are in Doolin it's worth a trip there for lunch.

There's a fantastic restaurant in Gort called The Gallery. As you are in Doolin it's worth a trip there for lunch.
What's that, about an hour and a half in the car? Maybe two if you get caught behind a tour bus.

Must be out of this world grub. Not fairly standard pub grub like they had the last time I was in there.

I'm going to a wedding in Doolin, Co. Clare at the end of April - never been and really looking forward to the rural wesht.

The next day, they've booked this guide to take us on a 3 hour walk along the cliffs. As it takes in Mohar, I presume it's part of the WAW?

Either way, great idea.

:)
Doolin is a great spot and The Cliffs Of Moher are not to be missed. You'll enjoy it D'O.

Doolin to Gort is about 40 mins.

In what, a helicopter?

Some of the worst roads in the country round that way too. Its often taken me an hour to get from Ennis to Doolin, never mind fucking Gort.

Jesus, last time I was in Ballyvaughan it took me nearly two hours from Kinvara due to traffic.

53 min (48.3 km)
via R476 and R460

Source: Google

Search: Doolin to Gort

----------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively she could head towards Boston/Kilnaboy (Clare) and find Fr Teds House enroute.

In what, a helicopter?

Some of the worst roads in the country round that way too. Its often taken me an hour to get from Ennis to Doolin, never mind fucking Gort.

Jesus, last time I was in Ballyvaughan it took me nearly two hours from Kinvara due to traffic.

2 hours from Kinvara to Ballyvaughan? Bullshit.

I used to drive that road every Tuesday in a truck and it didn't take that long.

53 min (48.3 km)
via R476 and R460

Source: Google

Search: Doolin to Gort

----------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively she could head towards Boston/Kilnaboy (Clare) and find Fr Teds House enroute.

You said 40 minutes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼