Wifi Powerline Boosters

Not sure if anyone knows but I'll give it a shot.

I currently broadband and boost the signal around the house via wifi boosters.

I'm moving house with the possibility that the landline broadband won't be good enough so a 4G contract and router will be needed.

I would rather use powerline boosters than wifi boosters this time due to the layout of the house and the areas that will need internet for work.

My question is, can powerline boosters be used with a 4G router or can they only be used with a router connect through the landline broadband?

Cheers

If the 4g dongle/router creates a WiFi network that your devices can log in to then, the boosters should be able to be used as normal yeah.

I'm not very techie but someone I know is doing that.

If the 4g dongle/router creates a WiFi network that your devices can log in to then, the boosters should be able to be used as normal yeah.

I'm not very techie but someone I know is doing that.

Cheers! The house is an odd shape so wifi boosters aren't ideal and the powerline ones are great

Not sure if anyone knows but I'll give it a shot.

I currently broadband and boost the signal around the house via wifi boosters.

I'm moving house with the possibility that the landline broadband won't be good enough so a 4G contract and router will be needed.

I would rather use powerline boosters than wifi boosters this time due to the layout of the house and the areas that will need internet for work.

My question is, can powerline boosters be used with a 4G router or can they only be used with a router connect through the landline broadband?

Cheers

I bought the Deco M5 mesh system for my house a while back - its a brilliant set up, for approx €200 I have 80mb connection in the worst areas of the house. The basis of the issue I was having is that Virgin Media hub is shite at distributing the WiFi

https://www.harveynorman.ie/computi...s/tp-link-whole-home-wi-fi-system-3-pack.html

Ha.. great minds and all that carry on!

Advertising works - I spotted an article in the IT from one of her usual cut and paste jobs, but it was saying the things I needed to hear.. €200 later I have a solution working really well, no complaints

The best think is you can add more just plug in, hit the app and two more online.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼